THE 45 COMMUNIST GOALS THAT DESTROYED AMERICA
The 45 goals of Communism132 were first published in the 8th edition of The Naked Communist in March 1961. They were gleaned from testimony given to Congress by various scholars and from the writings of current or former Communists. In 1963, these 45 goals were read into the Congressional Record by Albert S. Herlong, Jr., (D-Florida), and since that time, they have been shared world-wide.
Skousen, W. Cleon. The Naked Communist: Exposing Communism and Restoring Freedom (The Naked Series Book 1) (Kindle Locations 5016-5019). Izzard Ink Publishing. Kindle Edition.
It is the playbook of how to undermine our country by communist party which was set in motion in the early 1900’s for the sole purpose of the demise of the United States as created by our forefathers. Our nation is under assault by the Progressives, deep state, both Democrats and many Republicans.
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
Ronald Reagan exposed the great lie when he led the West to prove that coexistence was not the only alternative. By out-spending, out-producing, and out-competing on multiple fronts, he forced the USSR into financial ruin and political dissolution in 1991 without launching a single nuclear strike. Unfortunately, the peace-through-strength formula that Reagan applied back in the 1980s was abandoned by his successors who returned to the weaker position of coexistence and unilateral disarmament.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
The only wild card in these scenarios is the fluid political willpower that is constantly mutating and evolving away from peace through strength. This pattern of appeasement and capitulation has led to a weaker America—the exact fulfillment of the original Communist goal.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
A movement to disarm the U.S. has been growing since the 1950s. In fact, unilateral disarmament was the life-long philosophy of Paul Warnke who negotiated the SALT II Treaty with Russia (1972-1979).
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
The Mutual Defense Assistance Control Act of 1951, also known as The Battle Act (named after its sponsor, Rep. Laurie C. Battle of Alabama) banned U.S. economic reconstruction aid to countries doing business with the Soviet Union.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites.
This has been established U.S. policy since 1971, and has continued with the individual Soviet nations after the USSR fell in 1991. The generosity of the U.S. to help others in need is an important stabilizing influence in the world. Problems arise when such help allows nations the surplus resources to arm themselves to attack others.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
The U.S. gives aid to more than 150 nations, many of them ruled by dictators, terrorists, and Communists.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
When the 45 Communist Goals were first published in 1961, many said the idea of recognizing avowed enemies such as China and admitting them to the U.N. was ludicrous. That opposition was abandoned when President Nixon initiated the process of China’s recognition to the U.N. in 1972 and President Carter consummated it in 1979.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
Friction between the U.S. and the USSR escalated in Eastern Europe where the Soviets wanted to keep European boundaries as they were when World War II ended. At that time, Germany was divided into two states, and smaller eastern European states, including the Baltic States, would become permanent members of the USSR (whether they wanted it or not).
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the U.S. has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
This operated to the distinct advantage of the Soviet Union which continued its testing long after the U.S. stopped. Negotiations plodded along for eight years until 1963 when the U.S. and the USSR agreed to a limited ban. The U.S. planners hoped that a U.S.-USSR nuclear alliance would pressure China away from developing its own nuclear weapons. The alliance failed to develop quickly enough, and China tested its own nuclear weapon in 1964. France developed its own weapon in the mid-1960s, followed by India, Pakistan North Korea, and very soon, Iran.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
With the fall of the USSR, most of the satellite nations once under dominion by the Soviet Union received recognition in the U.N. These dozen or so states brought more strength to the radical left in the U.N. As a result, Western Europe and America have virtually abandoned the U.N. as an instrument of constructive action.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
In 2009, a call for “global democracy” was introduced at the U.N. The following year, a U.N. body urged support for a treaty that would regulate private military and security companies. Hundreds of other U.N. proclamations called for socialist/communist agenda items including national health care, acquiescence by all nations to a world court, subservience to the world’s collective will, and the institutionalization of a new moral structure superseding the people’s will.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
The Supreme Court has thwarted attempts to outlaw the Communist Party. In cases such as Yates v. United States(1957), the court determined that advocating subversive action against the United States was lawful under the First Amendment until it became an advocacy of immediate action to forcibly overthrow the U.S. government. In other words, people are free to organize and lecture and plot to overthrow the U.S. government so long as they don’t actually try to do it.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
This is not a reference to the Pledge of Allegiance—it refers to Article 6 of the Constitution that requires government employees and elected leaders to be legally bound by personal oath or affirmation to uphold the law and the Constitution, and not engage in subversive activities or associate with groups that are subversive. For more than five decades, loyalty oaths have come under attack as an infringement on free speech. Oaths have been disappearing over time.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
Trade secrets may be protected by members of the World Trade Organization, but as with all “new world order” type organizations, such groups can’t prevent an adversary from gaining valuable knowledge that could be used against the best interests of the U.S.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
This has been done indirectly through democratic socialists in both the Republican and Democratic parties who have used Congress, the White House and the State Department to foster policies favorable to Communist countries at the expense of the security and the economic interests of the U.S. and its allies.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
The Warren Court carried this to such an extreme that by 1962, it had become a national scandal. It eliminated prayer in public schools, Bible reading in public schools, and the teaching of Judeo-Christian values in public schools.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
“Getting control” included permeating the culture with corrosive and false perspectives about true principles of freedom and about those who brought them to America. For example, painting Western culture, capitalism, and traditional American values as divisive, one-sided, greedy, racist, or old fashioned is common place today.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
Analogous to goal #17, a vast majority of American student newspapers began reflecting the same anti-establishment, anti-authority perspectives, a trend which started in the 1960s.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
The so-called Occupy movement, beginning at Wall Street in 2011, was an attempt at a resurgence of those “power to the people” days, to protest so-called social and economic inequality. Such inequality has but one solution according to Communist doctrine: government must take from the “haves”
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, and policy-making positions.
Media bias is hotly debated, especially by the biased press. In the late 1990s, however, liberal historians began admitting they had been biased, and that modern American conservatism had largely been ignored. Several scholars began addressing that fact, but it was too late as the damage had already been done—American history teachers had stopped teaching about the presence of Americans in both parties who wanted the fundamental values and freedoms of America preserved.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and pictures.
For decades, a cry for tolerance in the name of free speech was pushed through Hollywood, and today a new intolerance has arisen. Anyone expressing an opposing view to Hollywood’s “anything goes” rebellion is ostracized. In Hollywood, all are equal—but some are more equal than others.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
In the name of “artistic license” and free expression, images that are offensive to any number of audiences are displayed as if they are sophisticated works of art. Gone is the precision of the masters and in their place is a new anger and twisted perspective on reality are well-described as “meaningless forms.” It is the art of the fallen USSR.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive meaningless art.”
Separating Americans from their highest ideals through meaningless or vulgar art is a turn back toward the swamp from which humans spent 6,000 years trying to escape. Goal #23 is well fulfilled across many layers of society.
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
Goal #24 was largely achieved when several parties sought Supreme Court clarification about obscenity, erotica, free speech and censorship, and the Court was unable to cleanly resolve resolve the matter.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
The world’s largest porn site receives more than four billion hits a month. Other research estimates that 89 percent of all pornography is produced in the United States. As for viewership, the average high school boy spends at least two hours every week at adult websites, while 70 percent of all men in the 18-24 age bracket visit at least one adult website every month.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, and healthy.”
Studies of the gay lifestyle do not support stability in the homosexual relationships. A 1978 study found that 83 percent of homosexual men had 50 or more partners in their lifetime, while 28 percent had more than 1,000. Most lesbians, studies showed, had fewer than 10 same-sex partners, and rarely with strangers. Before the AIDS epidemic took hold, about 79 percent of men said more than half their sex partners were strangers.149
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
With personal conduct now reduced to “whatever feels good, do it responsibly,” the acceptance of worship and obedience to a Supreme Being and striving to live the highest moral standards in one’s personal life have been pushed aside.
Traditional churches, originally organized as places for self-renewal and improvement, are being diluted into social clubs.
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
In 1960, Madalyn Murray O’Hair sued her school over forcing prayer and Bible study on her son, William. In 1963, the Supreme Court upheld her position, and prayer and Bible-reading were banished from all public schools in America. Since that ruling, Bible reading and prayer have been sought out and attacked in a multitude of ways, including challenging the display of the Ten Commandments on public facilities, prayers at town council meetings, and Christmas decorations displayed in public buildings.
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a world-wide basis.
Nearly all progressive politicians declare the Constitution “a living document” that must change with the times. By that they mean it must be allowed to evolve and remain changeable like a mound of soft clay that can be sculpted into anything the majority party wants, so long as it remains clay.
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
Founders. Today the Founders are seldom discussed in school and in many instances, their portraits have been replaced with those of radical reformers. A key tenet of socialism is to destroy the memory of the constructive participants of the past to justify the imposition of an elitist class of rulers who “know better” how to rule the people in the future.
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
Christopher Columbus as the instigator of a brutal conquest, to removing American Founders and heroes from school curricula so other cultures are not offended, evidence abounds that Goal #31 has been accomplished. Much of that belittlement took place in the public schools.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture—education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
Some schools, businesses and gated communities ban the flying the American flag even on the Fourth of July. Some schools along the southern border fly the Mexican flag on the same pole as the American flag to acknowledge the majority nationality on their campuses. During the holidays, employees in some quarters are forbidden to greet customers with “Merry Christmas,” and are told to use “Happy Holidays” so as not to offend non-Christians.
“The legislative cannot transfer the power of making laws to any other hands, for it being but a delegated power from the people, they who have it cannot pass it over to others.”158 And yet this is just what happened.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
However people today might define the “Communist apparatus,” the original goals are kept alive by like-minded Americans seeking bigger government and fewer rights in the U.S. Academia is pushing the same “bigger government” concepts on campuses across the country, and the media has become a vocal advocate as well.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities (HUAC).
The HUAC was created in 1938 to track subversive activities in the U.S. In 1969, its name was changed to “House Committee on Internal Security.” In 1975, it was abolished altogether.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
For years the smear campaign against J. Edgar Hoover has been infiltrating the American consciousness in rumor mill fashion by way of tabloids, hate literature and pop-culture portrayals. Intentionally left out of those distorted biographies are the testimonies of people who personally worked with Mr. Hoover day and night, those who knew better than anyone else who and what the man was and what he stood for. The smear campaign against Mr. Hoover
was discredited by those closest to him, but the popular perception has not been corrected. In this, Goal #35 has been somewhat fulfilled.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
While private-sector union membership has declined to 6.6 percent today, membership in government sector unions has grown. More than 35 percent of all government workers are members of a union.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
While these financial powerhouse alignments may not be touting Communist ideologies, they are achieving the same ends. They are controlling other nations through economic means. It is another route to the same outcome, and another Communist goal that is being achieved.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
Social agencies and child protection services provide a valuable role in society, but giving them police powers has all too often rendered them monsters at the most intimate levels of society.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
In 2012, Barack Obama obeyed the U.N. order by forcing U.S. insurance companies to provide free contraceptives and “day after” abortion drugs to their subscribers. Detractors of family values and personal circumspection see the dissolution of traditional values as “progress.” Discrediting the family is another Communist goal achieved.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
With the decline in support for the traditional family of mother, father and children, the cultural and financial costs on American society have been enormous.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents.
Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents. Families without fathers are prevalent today.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
The Weathermen, the Weather Underground, the Black Panthers, the Symbionese Liberation Army, Occupy Wallstreet Black Lives Matter Movement and now Antifa.
In 1971, Saul Alinsky’s new book, Rules for Radicals, gave activist groups step-by-step instructions on how to organize segments of society to push their socialist agenda.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
This is a clever move to depose the U.S. as the dominant stabilizing power in the region. The inconsistent on-again, off-again policies of U.S. support, support for Israel, and the perpetuation of the politically-manipulated wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, have cost the U.S. a great deal.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
On September 7, 1977, a treaty ending American occupation of the Panama Canal Zone was signed by President Jimmy Carter.
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
The Connally Reservation is the only major Communist goal that has failed to get off the ground. Were the Connally Reservation to be repealed, the World Court could enforce its decrees directly against individual Americans in many different types of domestic issues, in violation of basic constitutional principles of sovereignty, self-government, the Bill of Rights, and freedom.
Here we are my fellows Americans. For years while we were asleep as communist within were changing our great Nation. This is the reason why the left, most those on the right (the deep state) and the media elites are out of control with evil visceral towards Donald Trump’s election to the Presidency. He has thrown a proverbial wrench in their works. We have seen in just the last few months, disrespect for our great flag, the systemically destroying our history by removing statues, and now the Pledge of Allegiance is seen as racist. What was deem deviant now becoming normal if you speak out against it you are threatened and sued.
Communist knew they couldn’t take over our people with military force because we are too strong. What they did instead entered our government, schools, new media, and entertainment industry. They were instrumental in changing our laws, breaking down the family, promoting deviancy as normal, and teaching our children communist views and we scarcely notice, We have now seen what educators have done to the youth as they conditioned them to reject everything this country stood for, Antifa is a clear example!
It distresses my very soul for the future of this nation and our future generations. There is too much information in this book that I couldn’t not speak upon in a blog I urge you to purchase this book for yourself as your future may depend on it. With knowledge comes power!
These communist need to be stopped and to be honest other than sharing these facts, speaking out and voting them all out of office, I do not know what else we can do, other than being prepared for a fight for the very soul of this nation in the streets one day. I pray the latter never happens. We are essentially witnessing a silent coup!
WAKE UP ARYAN-WHITE AMERICA!
HAIL HIS VICTORY!
Hosea 4:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.